Lucas Ocampos Jersey

В этой ветке вы можете задать вопрос представителям компании

Модератор: Sanches

Lucas Ocampos Jersey

Сообщение ding2017 » Вт июл 10, 2018 05:50 am

Genzebe Dibaba of Ethiopia competes in the women's 5 Adidas Nicklas Backstrom Jersey ,000-meter heats at the IAAF World Championships in Beijing on Thursday. Photo: CFP
Ethiopia's Genzebe Dibaba eased through to the final of the women's 5,000 meters on Thursday to stay on course for a world athletics championships double, while American Brittney Reese saw her six-year long jump reign end.

The 24-year-old Dibaba, who won the 1,500-meter gold on Tuesday in dominant fashion, was untroubled in the opening heat of the 5 Adidas Alex Ovechkin Jersey ,000. She won in a time of 15 minutes 20.82 seconds on another hot and sunny morning at the Bird's Nest -stadium in Beijing.

Dibaba crossed the line just ahead of Kenyan Mercy Cherono (15:20.94), while compatriot Almaz Ayana, who won bronze two years ago in Moscow, put down a marker for Sunday's final by recording the fastest time of the day, 15:09.40, in the quicker second heat.

"Winning the 1 Authentic Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey ,500-meter gold medal gave me confidence, but you never know what is going to happen in the final," -Dibaba told reporters

Dibaba showed her skill in the 1,500-meter final by taking the lead with two laps to go and blowing clear with ease. She said a world record was possible in Sunday's 5,000-meter final.

"If I keep my good performance I can run faster than the current world record," she said.
ding2017

Вернуться в Вопрос - Ответ