www.cheapmaxplus.com/

Ваши предложения, замечания и отзывы о работе форума.

Модератор: Sanches

www.cheapmaxplus.com/

Сообщение Xuwanghuan » Чт июл 05, 2018 07:23 am

"
PARIS Bottes Ugg Classic Mini 5854 Camel Acheter , March 25 (Xinhua) -- PSG and Sweden forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic insisted that he's happy with his stay in France though there's fallout from his outburst recently.

The Ligue 1 champions' top scorer told a press conference ahead of Friday's Euro 2016 qualifier between his national team and Moldova in Chisinau that he has only love for his French footballing life.

Ibrahimovic was caught on camera after PSG's 3-2 loss to Bordeaux on March 15, saying ""in 15 years, I have never seen such a referee. In this shit country...The country does not deserve the PSG. We are too good for them.""

The 33-year-old will face a French Football League (LFP) disciplinary commission hearing on April 9 over his foul-mouthed rant.

""I like it in France,"" he told the press conference in Chisinau. ""I would not have played there for so long and I would not have renewed my contract if I did not like it.""

""All the others, they just want to pull me down from the top but I will not go. I like it on top. That's where I'll stay Bottes Ugg Classic Mini 5854 Gris France ,"" he said.

Ibrahimovic does, however, want a greater emphasis placed on referees, adding: ""We the players are punished, but not the referee.""

The Swede is also set to miss PSG's Champions League quarterfinal first leg against Barcelona after his sending off against Chelsea.

Though the Paris team progressed despite Ibrahimovic's straight red card on 31 minutes En ligne Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5825 Gris , the star forward felt he's wronged for tackling Oscar and the Brazilian had played his part in the referee's decision.

""Play-acting does not belong in my world and I play to win,"" he said. ""I will do anything to win, but play-acting? Not that. It is out there, I do not know if it has become part of the game, but I hope not.""

"

WASHINGTON à vendre Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5825 Camel , Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- The year 2017 is gearing up to end up among the top three warmest years in 137 years of record-keeping, U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said on Wednesday.

In a monthly report, the U.S. agency said the year-to-date temperature across global land and ocean surfaces was 0.87 degrees Celsius above the 20th century average of 14.1 degrees Celsius.

"This was the second highest value for January-September in the 1880-2017 record, behind the record year of 2016 by 0.13 degrees Celsius," it said.

Nine of the 10 warmest January-September global land and ocean temperatures occurred since 2005. The only one exception was in 1998.

Based on the data Achetez Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5825 Noir , "2017 will likely end up among the top three warmest years on record," it concluded.

In addition, September was the fourth warmest such month on record, the NOAA said.

"

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Winning a World Cup is just moment in time Bottes Ugg Classic Haute 5815 Noir Femme Outlet , which is a thought Germany's head coach Joachim Loew must have in his mind in the lead up his team's first matches after a four-month break.

The curtain raiser against Australia, a warm-up, in Kaiserslautern this Wednesday and the Euro qualifier against Georgia in Tiflis next Sunday mark the first two games of the 2015 campaign.

Loew is determined to deliver an innovative new football-product to German fans and for good reason. To make a mark on the era and to, ""have that World Cup winning feeling once more,"" Loew intends to present a ""master plan"" to update Germany's football in order to challenge the future - meaning the 2016 European Championship in France and - above all - the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

""Tactically Bottes Ugg Classic Haute 5815 Rouge Light Pas Cher , we need to become highly flexible,"" said the 55-year-old and announced a ""year of testing"" for 2015 - neglecting the fact that the Germans might face a difficult season as Loew's team at present finds itself back in third in their Euro qualifying group behind Poland and Ireland who they face in September 2015. But Loew - as he says - has no doubts of clinching a berth at the finals in France 2016. General manager Oliver Bierhoff demanded convincing performances to they qualify at the top of Group D.

Self-confidence is something the Germans may have preserved their confidence but many other things will have to change revealed Loew - meaning the 2014 world champion needs ""further training"".

""The team that won the Brazil World Cup does not exist anymore, that means, we have to update and change,"" said Loew. At the beginning of 2015 Bottes Ugg Classic Haute 5815 Gris Outlet , the German coach sent his scouts around the world to take a close look at developments in the Asian Cup, in Italy, Chile and other countries.

Above all Chile's modern playing style - as seen in Brazil with a three-man back line and a breathtaking and powerful game going forward - impresses Loew. For his side, he is convinced his World Cup strategy (a back-row of four central defenders) is a story of the past. A Chile-like German team is Loew's new goal: ""They operate the system with three men at the back more or less perfectly. As do many clubs in Italy.""

Having scored only seven goals in four qualification games, Loew is - two weeks after he extended his contract until 2018 - aware of opponents playing a defensive game to counteract his team. ""We have to improve and open up our possibilities. It will take time to invent a new product Fille Bottes Ugg Classic Basse 5281 Noir Rabais , it will not work over night,"" Loew said.

Loew's strategy for the future is built on two teams, his current one and the U-21s who play the U-21 European Championship (17 to 30 June 2015) in the Czech Republic. Many expected Loew to have some newcomers among his first squad in 2015 for the Australia and Georgia games. But he picked 16 of his world champions plus Holger Badstuber (Bayern Munch) and Ilkay Guendogan (Borussia Dortmund) instead as both have recovered from serious injuries and are almost back to their best.

The idea is for the under 21 players to gain experience at a major tournament. Loew sees the youngsters as a future investment and one that is targeted at the 2018 World.
Xuwanghuan

Вернуться в Работа форума