Hue Jackson admits adding QB to Browns i

Обсуждение вопросов, связанных с компонентами компьютеров

Модераторы: Sanches, YVoronin

Hue Jackson admits adding QB to Browns i

Сообщение sherry2018love » Пт окт 12, 2018 12:45 pm

The Browns hold the top spot, and Titan Blue Custom Game Jersey the No. 12 pick in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, and their fan base wants to know who will head to Cleveland.Many expect the Browns to take a quarterback, considering the position held them back last season. Robert Griffin III didn't show a whole lot as a starter, and Cody Ke sler is still pretty unknown.MORE:NFL Mock Draft 2017Since Hue Jackson is coaching the Senior Bowl this week, he's forced to discu s these topics as they relate to his team. He admitted that a good quarterback is better than an elite non-quarterback, but he's still going through the proce s of determining what's Men's Marcus Mariota Legend Jersey right for the roster.I think you have to go through it and weigh whats best. Who is the best player? We havent determined that. Is the best player a defensive end? Is it a quarterback? Is it a defensive back? I Delanie Walker Navy Blue Men's Jersey dont know yet until you can evaluate them all and line them all up and see where they are and see whats best," Jackson said, via the AkronBeacon Journal.We all a know a quarterback is very important to our football team. But is Derrick Henry Light Blue Limited Jersey he the best player? Weve got to find that out. We need to put one on our team. Were going to find one. I promise you guys that. Were going to do that. I think thats imperative. I think we all know that, and thats what were going to accomplish.Jackson's discu sions with his coaches and staff will likely be centered around North Carolina'sMitch Trubisky, Clemson'sDeshaun Watson and Notre Dame's DeShone Kizer. If Jackson decides going with a young Corey Davis Jersey quarterback is in his best interests, the team could decide not to pay RGIII's$750,000 roster bonus in March, which would make him a free agent.
sherry2018love

Вернуться в Железо (Hardware)